Replacement cleats for all Shimano® SPD clipless pedals, intended for performance off road and pavement riding. These release with a lateral twist and are less likely to release with upward stroke or pull. They feature 4 degrees of float for free movement and less joint stress. Casual riders may prefer SM-SH56 multi-release cleats which are easier to unclip.
- Releases in lateral twist mode, with 4 degrees of float
- Stock replacement cleat for all Shimano SPD pedals
- Regularly replace cleats to maintain proper pedal function and foot stability
- Frequent riders should replace their cleats at least once per year
- Use with 2-bolt mountain bike, gravel, or fitness shoes