The Trigger models manage without hard shells and are therefore light and with its asymmetrical design extremely comfortable to wear. They are ideal for somewhat harder use and, with the integrated XmatterTM padding concept provide high impact absorption and protection. With the Trigger we introduce product properties like exchangeable padding, structurally improved AeroMeshTM of newest generation offering a higher level of comfort and structural strength.
- XmatterTM protection foam (exchangeable)
- Asymmetrical design, left and right specifically and individually formed for improved comfort.
- Anatomically formed for improved comfort, flexibility and function
- AeroMeshTM, light, moisture wicking, breathable, anti-bacterial, added structural strength, high level of comfort
- LoopLockTM closings
- Silicon stopper
- EN1621-1:2012 certified
Conformity: EN1621-1:2012 (L1)
REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
- Material composition: 35% Polyester, 25% Polyurethane, 23% Nylon, 7% Ethylene Vinylacetate, 5% Elastane, 5% Polyethylene
ASYMMETRICAL PAD DESIGN
Left and right specifically and individually formed pads for improved comfort and fit. Prevents from moving while pedaling.
Flexible Viscoelastic polymer absorbs forces without hindering range of motion. The open cell compound is engineered to withstand multiple impacts in the same region while retaining its shock absorbing properties.
Lightweight and anti-bacterial treated 3D performance mesh, optimized for breathability and moisture wicking.