CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
- The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires, and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants
- The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
- Fits tire widths 2.6 - 3.0″ and rims with internal width 32 - 45mm
- Specially designed tubeless valves sold separately
- Fits tire widths 2.1 - 2.6″ and rims with internal width 22 - 35mm