Eliminate dropped chains forever and more than double your chainring life with the new OneUp Components Bash Guide.
As the trend for lower and slacker bikes continues, chainring protection is becoming even more important. The OneUp Bash Guide uses the same simple, one tool installation and adjustment as our best-selling ISCG05 Chain Guide, but adds more strength where you need it.
The OneUp Bash Guide was developed with input from EWS World Champions, Richie Rude and Jared Graves. Reinforced Nylon bash guards and a back plate cut from 8mm thick 7075-T6 aluminum, ensure that the OneUp Bash Guide can handle the biggest hits, but at a weight of only 102g (34T)you may forget it’s even there.
The first chain guide designed to be both Oval and Boost compatible.
- Install without removing your crank
- Single tool install and adjustment
- Boost compatible
- Oval Compatible
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Includes 2 top guide pieces 1xBlack 1xGreen
- Includes 3 bash plates (28-30T, 32-34T, 36T)
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending