Designed for 104 BCD Mountain Cranksets. Its proprietary design has an ovality of 10% and a timing of 112 degrees after top dead center which provide the benefits of an oval ring without the traditional downsides of oval rings. This chainring features the patent pending asymmetrical Drop-Stop tooth design for the best in wear life, mud clearance, and chain retention.
- The simplest way to explain the way these rings feel is having 2 teeth less in the weak part of your pedal stroke and 2 teeth more where you have the most power
- These rings are threaded, utlize with 10mm chainring bolts
- 48mm - 50mm chainline depending on the crankset
- Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design
- Not compatible with 9-speed chains