The Shimano XTR M9100 is designed to withstand full force pedaling on the roughest trails, with smooth shifting and exceptional chain stability. It offers enhanced shifting performance, a low profile design, and low sprocket compatibility.
- Designed with a Shadow RD+ clutch to reduce chain slap and create a quiet drivetrain with less distraction
- Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear positions prevents high chain tension
- Features a larger 13-tooth pulley
- Will accommodate up to a 45-tooth cog
- Compatible with 1x12 and 2x12 (10-45t cassette)