HIGH-VOLUME FLOOR PUMP MADE FOR MTB
Standard floor pumps go up to 150 PSI and beyond—which is way more than you need for mountain bike tires. This one is purpose-built for MTB. It has an oversized barrel that lets you quickly dial in tire pressure in precise increments, plus a supersized 4” gauge that's easy to see.
- Oversized pump shaft for extra durability.
- Pump head features rugged alloy cap and lever.
- Super long 47" hose to reach valves in stands or car racks.
- Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle.
- PSI and Bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color matched background.
- 50 PSI, 3.4 Bar maximum
- Steel Barrel and Base
- These critical components are welded together to provide a solid foundation to the pump.
Anyvalve™ Pump Head
- Works great on Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves. No leaking, no fuss, clean and simple.
- This mini pump is specifically designed to push more air per stroke, saving energy that you might need for riding.
4" Pressure Gauge
- Dial in tire pressure with our easy-to-read gauge.
- Integrated bottle opener at your service.
Air Bleed Button
- Micro adjust tire pressure.
Aluminum Handle Construction
- Rugged, yet wide and comfortable aluminum knurled handle.
- 31.8mm stem-style handle clamp let's you get creative and install your own handlebar.