The Ribbon Coil gives you the supple action of coil with end stroke control previously found only with air forks. Compared to air springs, fewer seals reduce stiction, allowing the fork to be more reactive to the terrain and extending service life. MRP's Ramp Control manages bottom-out events and other high frequency impacts to ensure riders stay high in the travel and in control.
- Robust Outcast arch provides lateral stiffness and doesn't fill with mud
- PSST pressure relief valve at the back of the fork lowers aids in equalization at high altitude and under aggressive riding
- 8 position crown-adjustable low-speed compression damping
- Bladder-free IFP damper design
- Includes QR-Style Thru-Axle
- Soft (Yellow), Medium (Green) & Firm (Blue) springs included. Extra-Soft (White) and Extra-Firm (Red) springs sold separately
150, 160, or 170mm
Internally adjustable in 1mm increments with no additional parts needed.
4.6 lbs. for 27.5"
Coil. Soft, medium & firm springs included. Extra-soft and extra-firm available separately.
Ramp Control™ speed-sensitive ending-stroke control and bottom-out force adjustability.
Preload, 8-position low-speed compression, 20-position Ramp Control, and rebound.
Tapered Only (1.5 - 1.125")
39 or 44mm
180mm (7") PM (Disc only)
Not compatible with 160mm (6") rotors. 203mm (8") rotors compatible with appropriate adapter.
27.5" Chassis: 27.5" x 2.6" on 35mm ID rim
"Boost" spacing - 15x110mm. QR15 standard, "tooled" bolt-on axle optional (saves 40 g!)
27.5" 170mm : 542mm, 27.5" 170mm : 552mm, 27.5" 170mm : 562mm