- 4-piston hydraulic system for XC, All Mountain and Enduro
- Mixed 14mm and 16mm piston in each caliper half for optimal modulation
- Hinged clamp design easy to install, Matchmaker/I-Spec compatible
- Tool free reach adjust (no detents)
- Includes alloy lever with in-line master cylinder, forged caliper, semi-metallic pads, caliper mounting bolts, hose (1900mm rear/1000mm front), olive, barb, steel hardware
- Rotor and adapter sold separately
In 2016, TRP began working with reigning world cup champion Aaron Gwin. Out of the gate, he was impressed with the initial level of performance, but he did have a list of improvements needed to achieve world cup winning performance.
Working closely with the TRP development team, improvements were made in nearly every part of the brake and tested on the world cup circuit throughout the season. We then carried some of these changes over to our Slate trail brake.
The Slate T4 is made from cast aluminum with a clean black finish. It also features the new drilled and dimpled lever blade, designed by Aaron Gwin. Riders will also find benefits in the four piston caliper, tool-free reach adjust, and top loading caliper.